Slitting Machine Line with Competive Price
1. Material of processible coiled plate: Apply for carbon steel plate
δ B≤ 450Mpa;
2. Thickness of coiled plate: δ =0.4— 1.5mm;
3. Width of coiled plate: Slitting 1300mm;
4. Precision of slitting: Width tolerance: ± 0.02mm;
5. Slitting speed: 0— 40m/min;
6. Loading capacity of uncoiler machine(feeding machine): 6T;
7. Coil I. D: 450-510mmmm;
8. Coil O. D: 900-1000mm;
9. Knife pivot diameter of slitting: 120mm; Material 40Cr;
10. Slitting blade: 120× 220× 15; 10PCS
11. Material of slitting blade: 9CrSi;
12. Hardness of blade: HRC58° — 60° ;
13. Recoiler I. D: 508mm;
14. Power: 380V three-phase electricity 50Hz;
II. Composed Devices
1. Discharging machine loading capacity of: 6T
This is composed of bottom stand, frame, conical discharging tray, manual pushing machine, etc.
2. Guiding (peer to peer) device
This is composed of worktable frame, guiding pole, adjustment device, moveable plane plate, etc.
3. Slitting machine
Power part: This is composed of power-stand, 400decelerator, motor: 15KW, gear distributing case, coupler, spindle, connecting-cover, etc.
Host machine: This is composed of bottom-stand, fixed torii, , knife pivot(φ 120mm, 2PCS), knife pivot lifting and pressing down adjustment device, accompany of blade, separating cover, rubber band.
4. Waste selvage device
This is composed of frame, waste selvage axle, waste selvage tray, friction wheel, accompany of strap wheel, strap
5. Damping device for preliminary dividing& pressing
This is composed of frame, preliminary dividing axe, torii, pressing axe, damping device, lifting and pressing device for pressing axe, pressing frame, dividing axe, accompany of dividing slice, separating cover, etc.
This is composed of frame, big bearing-stand, recoiling axle, recoiling expansion device, expansion recoiling plate, moveable supporting arm, accompany of deceleratorJZQ650, speed adjustable motor: 37KW, etc.
7. Electric operation system
The main components & damageable component in electronic equipments is accordance with GB stipulation;